Elevators have become more and more popular in the past few years because of the soaring number of multi-story buildings. However, many people do not know their options in elevators, so when they are in need of a purchase, it becomes a bit overwhelming. It is important to choose an elevator that combines good design with a standard technical specification.
In Volkslift East Africa, we are pleased to say that we can help you determine the correct elevator for your building. The technological advances are so great that they offer a variety of options for various buildings. The different types of elevators on the market include vacuum drive elevators, pull-type hydraulic drive elevators, wound-type roller lifts, no-tooth traction and counter weighing chain lifts. For anyone who wants to buy an elevator, it is important to collect as much information as possible about the various models.
How to choose an elevator?
Here are some key points to consider when buying an elevator for your building:
● Lift size and carrying capacity-many elevators are of a standard size of three feet four feet, although they can also be in larger sizes. It is important to consider the possibility that elevators carry special equipment such as wheelchairs, although this will require more weight capacity. In buildings with very little traffic, the 1000 pound weighs enough to carry heavy loads from one floor to another.
● Consider potential security risks-adequate security measures are required to reduce the likelihood of accidents. Important security options that should not be overlooked include installation of alarm systems, driving of indoor telephones, power failure backups, and relaxation chain braking systems.
● Elevator Drive System-the most popular driving system for home elevators is winding rollers, breaking the hydraulic and gear list. A modern winding roller elevator requires a very small room, if any whist of the balance chain drive the elevator may not need a room.
● Elevator Price-considering price is also very important. Elevator range from luxurious to more economical price. It is important to analyze the overall cost of elevators from purchase to installation and maintenance.
● Warranty option; It is important to purchase an elevator from a manufacturer that offers a good warranty.
● Elevator model-There are many different models on the market from different manufacturers. Consider a model that best suits your architectural design. So now you know what to consider before you buy your elevator. In Hosting-elevator, we can happily discuss these choices with you and help you make the right decisions. We will not urge you to do something wrong, we hope you can fully understand your choice. So if you are looking for honest professional advice, in addition to great service and installation, then why not discuss your options with one of our friendly teams today. Now, you can choose an elevator now: